Cloud ERP uses the cloud computing platforms and services to offer businesses with more flexible business process transformation. This solution helps a business to streamline administration, reduce costs and optimize operations. ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is a business management software, a suite of integrated applications that a company can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from business activities like product planning, cost or service delivery, marketing, sales, etc.
ERP systems are known to provide mature system functionality and abilities of greater customization. Cloud ERP solutions offer constant access to work resources across several devices, ensuring that employees are able to use any hardware they want and remain productive. Most companies whether startup or established organizations are moving to cloud based solutions because of the substantial benefit it offers. Cloud ERP reduces the complexity by great proportions from Legacy systems and is quite popular with business owners.
Challenges of Legacy ERP System
The challenges faced when using legacy systems include:
- Long reaction time and less adaptable to business changes
- Rigid development and delivery mechanics
- Costly and complex version upgrades
- Complex and difficult manage programs
- Functionality gaps and user dissatisfaction
Advantages of Cloud ERP Systems
The advantages of using Cloud ERP systems are as follows:
- Highly scalable structure due to resource pooling and rapid resource elasticity.
- Focused more on Core Competency
- Access to advanced technology
- Quick updates and upgrades
- Improved accessibility, mobility and usability.
- Improved system availability and disaster recovery.
- Easier integration with other cloud services and applications.
- Lower upfront cost
- Lower operating cost.
Risks involved in Cloud based ERP
Despite of all the advantages there are few risks involved in a cloud based ERP system. Here are a few of them:
- Performance risks
- Security risks
- Strategic risks
- Subscription expenses
- Compliance risks
- Customizations and integration limitations
- SLA issues.
Acumatica Cloud ERP
Acumatica Financial Management Suite is a web based accounting and financial management system for medium sized business. The system is capable of serving the needs of professional services, banking, marketing, hospitality and other vertical markets. System security settings can be configured to manage user access to particular reports, fields and data records. Applications within Acumatica include general ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, tax management and others. Acumatica can also provide midsized MTO and repetitive manufacturing companies a comprehensive MRP and financial solution.
Each application includes a dashboard, document management capabilities and reporting capabilities. These applications can be accessed from any mobile device or computer using a browser. The servers use Windows operating systems with .Net services. It also uses Microsoft SQL servers. Acumatica is the sole secure, cloud and browser based small and midsize business ERP solution.
Features of Acumatica
The features and benefits of Acumatica are as follows:
- Configurable, extensible and easily integrates with other systems.
- On-premise, hosted or SaaS deployment.
- Optimized for mobile use.
- Priced for unlimited users, with no hidden costs.
- Upgrade at your own schedule.
Benefits of Acumatica
Acumatica offers a lot of benefits that makes working with it much easier and effective. It offers benefits like:
- Easy import and export of data with Excel.
- Multi Currency customer accounts manager.
- Easy change of account number.
- Quick creation of supplier account from a customer.
- The ability to copy paste documents.
- Easy prepayment rates.
Module Classification of Acumatica Cloud ERP
Acumatica Cloud ERP has several module classifications. This includes:
- Financial management module
- Distribution management module
- Project accounting module, and
- Customer management module.
The financial module includes a core set of financial solutions used by almost every organization. This module is designed for companies with complex requirements. The distribution management module is an add-on module to the financial management module. It is mainly for managing the complexities of distribution such as purchasing ordering, filling orders, tracking inventory, etc. The project accounting module manages budgeting, time sheets, inventory, profitability, and billing for individual business initiatives. Finally, the customer management module offers a web based customer relationship management application for managing leads, opportunities and business contacts. It includes features like sales automation, integrated marketing, etc.
At Rasbor, we have partnered with Acumatica to deliver uniquely crafted financial and CRM solutions to our clients. The features benefit the requirements of our clients offering us the chance to develop and create a digital transformation process that is unparalleled. The various modules of Acumatica make it a necessary need in today’s ecommerce industry. It is a great solution that you should experience.